At SIMC, we work across multiple jurisdictions covering both common and civil law traditions. Our international mediators have extensive experience resolving cross-border disputes and are highly regarded for delivering successful outcomes in complex, high-stakes commercial disputes.
Our mediators are excellent communicators and highly-skilled in a variety of negotiation techniques to regulate the dynamics of the conversation. They help provide a sense of objectivity and assist parties to arrive at a common consensus.
We offer professional case management services under the SIMC Mediation Rules at competitive rates. The SIMC Secretariat can assist to appoint a suitable mediator in the event parties are unable to jointly nominate one.
Mediating in Singapore
Singapore is within a seven-hour flight time of key cities such as Mumbai, Shanghai, Tokyo and Seoul.
Singapore has been consistently ranked amongst the top five in the world for neutrality on the Corruption Perceptions Index.
ADR in Singapore has benefitted from a strong tradition of the rule of law, and excellent legal and commercial infrastructure.
The cosmopolitan city-state boasts an open economy that has topped global charts for ease of doing business.
We work across cultures and jurisdictions to promote effective ADR and thought leadership in mediation. Our institutional partners are collaborators and champions in amicable dispute resolution. With strong track records in peaceful settlement and facilitating change for the better, they enable us to raise the bar in mediation services, taking our work further beyond borders. Here are some of our valued partners:
- Infrastructure Asia
- Maxwell Chambers
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre
- Singapore International Mediation Institute
- Singapore Dispute Resolution Academy
- Asian Development Bank
- Beijing Arbitration Commission
- China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT Mediation Center)/ China Chamber of International Commerce
- China International Economy and Trade Arbitration Center (CIETAC)
- Hangzhou Arbitration Commission
- Korean Commercial Arbitration Board (KCAB INTERNATIONAL)
- Permanent Forum of China Construction Law (PFCCL)
- Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration (SCIA)
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Arbitration & Mediation Center
Do you have a dispute?
If you are unsure if mediation is right for your dispute or have questions about our rates, please email us or call/text +65 9456 3717. We aim to attend to all case filings and enquiries within 24 hours.