In compliance with the Elevated Safe Distancing Measures announced by the Singapore Government on 3 April to control the spread of Covid-19, our physical office will be closed from 7 April to 1 June, 2020 (both dates inclusive).
Although these Measures would result in the closure of many workplaces, SIMC remains fully operational. We are working remotely and staying online. We are contactable via email, phone and other digital communication. We will be conducting our mediations and meetings by video conferencing.
During this challenging period, your case management needs remain our top priority, and we are committed to serving you promptly and efficiently:
1. If you have enquiries on case requirements, please reach us for our usual non-obligatory and confidential discussion.
2. We are committed to administering mediations via video conferencing in a smooth and secure manner, with seamless online support from our secretariat.
3. In the appropriate cases, we may apply for time-limited exemptions for mediations to be held onsite and/or in-person. This will need prior approval by the Government on a case-by-case basis. We will be pleased to apply on your behalf.
4. To support businesses, we have also introduced a rebate and flexibility on fees, regardless of whether mediations filed this month are held during this period.
5. We are moving our trainings online through webinars – please stay tuned.
Until our physical office re-opens, please send documents electronically rather than courier, post or fax. Please inform us in advance if courier or delivery services are expected.
If you have any queries or simply wish to discuss, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org / +65 9456 3717.
We thank you for your generous support and trust. Above all, we wish you and your family peace and good health.