Why Mediate in Singapore?
- An independent neutral third-country venue consistently ranked within top 5 in the world for neutrality in the Corruption Perceptions Index.
- A flourishing multicultural society, with excellent legal and technological expertise as well as language fluency.
- Centrally located in Southeast Asia with more than 100 airlines flying to 300 cities worldwide.
- An open economy that has ranked first for nine consecutive years for ease of doing business.
- A cosmopolitan city that hosts over 7,000 multinational companies.
- Strong tradition of the rule of law, supported by a world-class judiciary that has garnered numerous accolades in international surveys.
- State-of-the-art facilities and amenities to support the conduct of mediation at Maxwell Chambers, Asia’s largest integrated dispute resolution complex.
- Access to experienced international mediators at lower costs.