Why Mediate in Singapore?
- An independent, neutral venue consistently ranked within top five in the world for neutrality in the Corruption Perceptions Index.
- A multi-cultural society with excellent legal and commercial infrastructure.
- Centrally located in Southeast Asia with more than 100 airlines flying to 300 cities worldwide.
- A stable political climate and open economy that consistently ranks first for ease of doing business.
- Strong tradition of the rule of law, supported by a world-class judiciary.
- State-of-the-art facilities and amenities to support mediations at Maxwell Chambers, Asia’s largest integrated dispute resolution complex.
- Access to experienced international mediators at lower costs.
An International Organisation that Understands Your Needs
- SIMC is led by an international Board of Directors who are eminent mediation practitioners and industry stakeholders.
- Our international panel of mediators comprises over 70 respected individuals who have extensive experience resolving cross-border disputes and are highly-regarded for delivering successful outcomes in complex, high-stakes commercial disputes.
- SIMC also has an international panel of experts that can support complex commercial disputes with in-depth industry and technical expertise.
- An executive team with a distinctive blend of backgrounds and wealth of experiences, as well as a shared belief in the benefits of amicable dispute resolution.
Efficient and Effective Dispute Resolution
- SIMC offers professional case management services under the SIMC Mediation Rules, including a competitive and transparent fee structure.
- We make all arrangements for mediation at Maxwell Chambers, which offers state-of-the-art mediation suites.
- SIMC can assist to appoint a suitable mediator from its panel of mediators in the event that parties are unable to jointly nominate a mediator.
- Mediation at SIMC comes with the unique benefit of enforceability:
- Settlement agreements may be made consent awards under an Arb-Med-Arb Protocol between the Singapore International Arbitration Centre and SIMC.