IFLR Southeast Asia Forum 2017 – 19 Sep 2017
Fourth anniversary – IFLR Southeast Asia Forum 2017
SIMC members are invited to attend the fourth anniversary of the IFLR Southeast Asia Forum, taking place on September 19 in Singapore at the Goodwood Park Hotel.
Join an audience of over 150 in-house counsel and private practice for another year of addressing the pertinent legal issues faced in the region. This crucial one-day event offers a unique chance for thought leaders to share their expertise and develop new strategies to deal with pressing concerns.
** In-house, bankers’ counsel and head of legal attend the Forum completely free of charge **
** Private practice SIMC members attend for $1100 **
The current speaker line-up features participation from JPMorgan, Ann Hewitt, Edelweiss, Raiffeisen Bank International, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and more who will:
- Evaluate the latest tax issues and prospects for doing business in India
- Discuss developments in alternative dispute resolution and data protection
- Provide analysis on what is driving growth in terms of cross-border M&A
- Review how to navigate an increasingly complex regulatory environment
For more information, download the brochure here
To register your free place as in-house counsel or to secure your discounted membership rate as private practice you can:
- Register online here
- RSVP by email to email@example.com and quote SIMC
- Call +44 (0) 207 779 8938